Full-Width Version (true/false)

Mechanical Keyboard KB 08 with Audible Sound RGB BackLit Keys reviews


The switches are good responsive, built for heavy usage and greater durability.

Believe me or not but this mechanical gaming keyboard is made from aircraft-grade aluminum and abs plastic.

The RBR backlit illuminations come with 7 different colors (VIBGYOR) and 6 different.

The keyboard features 6 multimedia keys, 5 programmable macro keys, non-slip ergonomic, splash-proof design.

The look & feel of this keyboard makes me crazy, though I’m not an avid gamer otherwise this was a must buy device for me.

I think this is just perfect for guys who regularly indulge in long gaming sessions.

This mechanical gaming keyboard is made to withstand marathon hours of continuous gaming.

Mechanical Keyboard KB 08 with Audible Sound RGB BackLit Keys reviews:

I asked some gamer friends of mine to get an idea about this product.

They said the performance is great considering the price at which you’re getting this.


One problem is that you can’t see the numbers or letters printed on the keys without the backlit.